Saturday, March 5, 2011

Fashion should just be FUN

To me fashion is:


With a little bit of this


(Classic pin-up)

A hint of this


and of course my look is never complete with out one of these



     With fashion we should have ZERO LIMITS. Wear it because you like it. Wear it because it makes you feel unique and pleasant. Even if I have to be professional I always add a secret hint of sparkle. Usually I add the smallest amount of shimmer to my lips or the inner corner of my eyes if I can't wear something daring. The sparkle adds vibrancy instead of seeming over the top or work inappropriate. These days it is exxxtremely hard to keep or even find a job... so sometimes we have to follow the rules to benefit ourselves! That's ok! Allow your days off to be super 'dazzley' and fun! To me life is too short not to do the things we love while we can. So start today to do something you've always wanted to do or perhaps wear!


No comments:

Post a Comment