Wednesday, February 23, 2011

BIRTHDAY

                                                February 24th is the day that me and my momma met for the first time in real life… My Birthday. I’m so thankful that she is my mother & that she gave me life. So for my birthday this year I want us all to celebrate life in general. It’s not just a birthday, but a celebration of being alive and living. I want go out and savor every minute and every second of that day! I want every single person that I come in contact with on that day to feel loved and joyful. Even if everything in your life is tarnished when your Birthday shows up find it in your heart to celebrate, smile, and be thankful. If everything in life has gone so wrong that it feels like you are heartbroken find it in your heart to celebrate that you are alive. It doesn’t have to be your birthday you can have a party everyday if you want too! haha It is incredible how many people you don’t even know love you and would die for you! You are the world to someone! You have no clue what people really think of you. So celebrate all of life’s greatness and endless possibilities! Who knows where I might journey tomorrow. On our Birthday’s there is so much excitement and love in the air that opportunities are endless. I have 2 rules for my birthday that I hope you have as well… 1.) Never invite anyone to celebrate with you that will take away any joy.  It is not a celebration when there is a conflict or debate. You don’t have to put up with anyone (no exceptions) that is willing to make you feel bad in anyway. YOU MUST CELEBRATE 2.) Smile and feel the love in the universe on that day.
You don’t have to have tons of money or even cake because the best things in life such as smiles, love and laughter are free. You can’t put a price tag on your happiness. I’m sending all of you my love, smiles, and laughter of tomorrow and if it is your birthday too may I have some of your cake? Haha Happy Birthday to us all. I hope cupid hits you with a huge arrow of love after all its still February. Hehe

Until next time,

Be Brave & Bold

Yours truly,
Driss :)

No comments:

Post a Comment